One of a kind artwork just for you...
I will be more than happy to work with you to help create one of a kind of artwork that amplifies your space.
Creating a custom piece of art is a careful and enriching process, and I hope you will trust me with it. Although I will do my best to create the best piece for your needs, I have my own artistic vision that relies on experience, style, and art theory knowledge that will by my guides.
- To request a commissioned piece please have your colors of choice ready. Please choose your favorite paintings from my collection, so that it is easier for me to figure out the specifics of the style you are looking for.
- After you fill out the form below, we can discuss any details and I will answer any questions you might have.
- We sign a contract for your and mine safety, and after 50% non-refundable downpayment has been submitted (PayPal, credit card, or a listing that will be created personally for you), I will start developing sketches and an idea. This process is the most crucial step to any commissioned painting. During this time, I learn, research, and find inspirations for the painting to come, which may take hours or days, unless you are requesting a reproduction of a painting that has been sold.
- Once we agree on the initial sketches, I begin painting on canvas and keep you updated throughout the process to make sure our ideas are lining up. The process usually takes about 3 to 6 weeks depending on my work load and projects that has been booked prior. Please let me know if you have any special dates or holidays coming up to make sure I deliver the painting on time.
- Once the commission is complete, I ship the painting either rolled in a tube or stretched according to your personal preference. Shipping in a tube is generally cheaper for large works or international shipping (you can read more about shipping policies here).
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin your commissioned art process, or simply fill out the form below.
Enjoy your new piece!